Gridworx Ltd are currently recruiting for Civil Engineers to work under the direction of the Civils Supervisor and will be required to perform excavations, repairs and reinstatement’s, installation of ducting, chambers and the installation of draw rope on telecoms infrastructure located within the public highway and customers premises.
- Provide new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Clear blockages in the highway and reinstate to industry standard ensuring all information / pictures are captured on the company supplied iPads.
- Install new draw rope on all (cleared blockages, duct sections, pole bends)
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works on AFS, risk assessments / plant sheets / van sheets)
- To be responsible for the company assets & plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- To treat the public with respect and provide support at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar environment within the BT/Openreach telecommunications industry.
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
Qualifications and Training
- Full UK drivers’ licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- NRSWA Units 1 – 9 or be in a gang in which 1 person is accredited
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org